Friday, August 21, 2009

Finalmente!!

So, the day finally arrived and I'm now at my new post as Hostel Dog! It's exciting stuff and I've got a lot to learn, it's a BIG responsibility looking after all these people. For now I'm just learning the ropes, checking people when they come in, making them feel welcome (lots of licks seems to do the trick). Unfortunately it's so hot at the minute, I just want to sleep most of the time. 41 degrees in Florence today! But I do make the effort with the guests, carrying their shoes for them, entertaining them (they go goo-goo when I chase my ball around, bless them!) although I have to say, I do enjoy doing these things, is it wrong to enjoy your job?

One problem I have with this place tho is the stairs! We live on the top floor, three flights of stairs everytime I need the bathroom! Luckily for me the human elavator is a pretty comfortable ride.

All the guests at the minute seem pretty nice, they all give me lots of kisses and cuddles, except for one who tells me she doesn't like mammals only insects and reptiles! I will keep you updated because I'm assured things are usually a lot crazier in this place, but for now I'm off for a nap, ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment